If you want your vehicle to get you from point A to point B you have to take care of it. This requires you to take your car or truck to more than the oil change shops or to a brakes shop or have tune ups more than once every few years. If you take good care of your vehicle, it should last a long time.
Unfortunately, sometimes things go wrong with your vehicle and auto repair is necessary. Some of the most common things that may require you to take your car to the auto repair shop include:
- AC recharge
- Engine Light/Diagnostics
- Engine Repair
- Tire repair/replacement
Then there are the things we dread the most when we have to take our vehicle into the auto shop including:
- Engine Replacement
- Transmission Replacement
Any time the word replacement is said people tend to become very nervous. Replacements are generally expensive and take more than a few hours. However, at AA Auto Tech there technicians are highly-skilled and understand how important it is for you to have your vehicle. While they are human, they do work together and as quickly as they can, so you won’t be without your vehicle any longer than necessary.
Not everything can be prevented, if you buy a used car not knowing that the transmission or engine is going then you may need an engine repair or engine replacement. The same is true for the transmission, if you’re driving down the road and hear a grinding sound or notice a leak, you may have a transmission problem that will require a transmission replacement.
What You Can do to Help Prevent Major Repairs and Replacements:
Keeping your vehicle in good running condition requires effort on your part.
- Oil Change - Skip the oil change spots and bring your car to AA Auto Tech, if they are your garage then they know your vehicle. This means they know how many miles you typically put on your vehicle in-between oil changes and the type of oil that works best in your vehicle.
- Tune-Ups - They know when they last tuned your vehicle up and how often it should be done for your driving needs.
- Brakes – Skip the brakes shop and head to your auto repair shop.
- Exhaust/Muffler- Before you start dragging your muffler under your vehicle, bring to your shop and fix the problem early, it will save you time and money.
- Tire Repair/Replacement- Who better to repair/replace your tires that the technicians who already know your vehicle.
- AC Recharge- This should be a yearly trip to the auto repair shop, have the fluid levels checked and filled before it hits 90 degrees.
You can avoid major expenses when you stick to one auto repair shop. AA Auto Tech in Hastings, MN has been repairs and servicing both domestic and imported vehicles since 1979.